Sunshine and Moonbeam Season 2 Episode 4 ft. Roman Lappat

by Roman aka jar


Well, 

it's been a cool time during the interview I had with Mario and Jed at the Sunshine & Moonbeam - Journey to Crystal Brush. It was a live show last Sunday and honestly I was pretty nervous about having the interview live and from home on Sunday. Sunday is usually the big lazy day when I am not traveling for painting classes and events.

Jed and Mario really helped me with being so nervous by their cool way of hanging out together. It was my pleasure to speak to you guys and thanks for having me. Thanks for the nice chat we had.


I already recieved your adresses and I now got to find the two figures I will sent you :)

Many thanks to everybody who listened to the live show on Sunday!




If you are interested in more of those videos check the latest episodes.
I already watched some myself and enjoyed the one with James Wappel and Damon Drescher so far.
Stay tuned for more live Sunshine & Moonbeam on their blog!

Keep on happy painting!
Best Wishes
Roman

Comments:

There are 0 Kommentare for Sunshine and Moonbeam Season 2 Episode 4 ft. Roman Lappat

Post a Comment